By providing immediate replies to customer queries across every social media channel, businesses not only improve their customers’ satisfaction but also manage to stay ahead of the competition. The challenge resides in effectively handling interactions via multiple channels at the same time. This is one of the reasons why businesses should make social customer care a company-wide approach that involves all departments and a common social media engagement strategy.
Is your business up for the challenge? Download our eBook today to find out:
- How social customer service differs from traditional customer service and how you should adapt your strategies accordingly.
- What the most relevant statistics say about social media gaining traction.
- What the benefits of social customer services are for your business.
- How to provide effective social customer service on each of the main channels, with a closer look at other potential future channels.
- How both big players as well as small-medium companies approach social customer service to their advantage.